Monday, October 12, 2009
My personal growth
While I have been taking care of myself better mentally & spiritually, I have not done quite so well on my goal of exercising, in fact it has been pretty much nonexistent, and I don't see my motivation getting much better now that it is getting colder! Especially since I tend to go into hibernation mode when it gets cold and only go out of the house if I have to! I am still trying to make healthier food choices for myself though, so I guess that's a plus! One thing that is getting better is my bad habit of procrastinating. I am trying to get my homework done on a more timely basis, instead of waiting until the last minute and stressing myself out so much, and this is what I am focusing on more these days! We did go and get a newer car this weekend, so that is one stressor that has been relieved because my car was getting to not be so reliable anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment